Thursday, April 2, 2020

I will design high quality modern interior renderings

 interior renderings
Add caption
I will design high quality modern interior renderings


About This Gig

  I am architect and interior designer with more than 5 years experience. My expertise is interior design for all kinds of spaces: residental, commercial, public or industrial. 

   When working with me you can choose from different styles, and find the one that suits your taste. If you are not sure what style to choose, I can offer professional advice and unique solutions for your space. If needed, I can provide daily updates of my progress. This refers to all packages, from BASIC to PREMIUM.

 Each package includes:
-Delivery under 7 days
-Detailed 3d model of your space
-High quality renderings
-Free Photoshop postproduction
-Free professional advice for your space

 Each package has following EXTRAS (paid)
-Ultra fast delivery (up to 5 days)
-360 photos of your place
-Modelling of unique piece of furniture you need in your apartment
-2 more revisions-Daily updates.

 Before ordering, please note:
-Contact me before ordering
-Provide floor plan of your space-Provide the ceiling height
 I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now. https://www.fiverr.com/rangani1991/do-realistic-2d-and-3d-architectural-renderings-in-48hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment